Our Mission & Vision
Trinity Episcopal School is a Christ-Centered school in the heart of Downtown Vero Beach, FL. Our program offers engaging instruction to students from two years old up to first grade. Our teachers believe that each child is unique and made in the image of God. Our quality educational curriculum assists the spiritual, social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth of all children.
We support and recognize the parents as the primary educators of their children, and desire to partner with them to provide a strong spiritual foundation to “train up a child in the way he should go”. Proverbs 22:6
To help all our students grow as young learners and Christians, we work to achieve in our school:
- A knowledge and love of Christ rooted in the Anglican and Episcopal Traditions
- An engaging curriculum that allows children to learn through discovery and play
- Highly qualified teachers and staff committed to loving and knowing all members of our school community.
- Small class sizes
- Teaching healthy habits
- Modeling discipleship and caring for others
- Cultivating a school community built on mutual respect for ourselves, each other, and our wider world.
Trinity Episcopal School is a ministry of Trinity Episcopal Church.