All Trinity Episcopal Preschool employees possess the following characteristics: dedicated, honest, dependable, energetic, hard working, flexible, and have a love for children.
Substitute Teaching Assistant and Aftercare Worker
This position requires the employee to assist the lead teacher in all areas needed. In both the classroom and in Aftercare, the TA will supervise the children in his/her care. The teaching assistant will maintain a safe, healthy and loving atmosphere while providing activities for the children to enjoy.
• Hours: 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
• Monday – Friday as needed
• Minimum education: High School Diploma
• CPR and First Aid training.
• Child development and early education experience a plus.
• CDA a plus.
• 40-hour DCF course will be required within one year of employment.
HOW TO APPLY
© 2020 Trinity Episcopal Church